Learn to be a global success. You will become part of a team of professionals, finding clients all over the world. You will learn how to find new projects with companies like Shell, Total, Statoil, ExxonMobil, and Vattenfall. You will get actively involved in the global oil and gas, wind energy, and petrochemical markets. You will become proficient in understanding the differences in all Conbit's market segments, including offshore fossil and renewable industries.
Conbit is a service provider to the oil and gas, wind energy, and petrochemical industry. We work around the globe on projects which require a challenging lifting solution. Our engineers are based in Eindhoven and our field teams travel to all corners of the world. The majority of our clients are based in Europe, Western Africa, South East Asia, USA, and Australia. The sales team of five sales managers is divided into three locations, three in Eindhoven, one in Kuala Lumpur, and one in Jakarta.
Following your internship at Conbit, means that you’ll have the opportunity to host an actual business trip in a foreign country. And remember, the world is our playing field!
For the successful candidate, we offer:
• Your internship challenge for a period of one semester starting at the beginning of September 2022.
• A unique international experience in which you learn all aspects of B2B in capital-intensive markets.
• An on-the-job training program on targeting and prospecting.
• The opportunity to optimize marketing strategies and tactics of Conbit.
• A chance to make a difference in Conbit’s marketing activities and become our “marketing ambassador”
• Additional assignments strengthen your existing and new competencies. Assignments will be chosen in line with requirements from Conbit and your university.
• A second or third-year student in marketing, international business, commerce, or equivalent
• Proficient in English.
• Working on a strategic improvement or implementation project for a maximum of 50% of your time.
• A student that wants to be part of the sales team.
• A confident communicator who is happy to speak with people anywhere face-to-face, on the phone, or in writing.
• Motivated by targets and achieving results. You may have a competitive nature!
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn new commercial skills.
• Eager to chase the Conbit stories and projects as well as liaise with the global marketing team to get these stories out in the world.
• A student that can easily work from home in case Corona measures dictate.
• Not a graduate student
For more information and to submit your application, please send an email to Danny Markus (email@example.com) and Daan Tonnaer (firstname.lastname@example.org).