Conbit specializes in lifting and handling in the offshore industry. We offer engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and maintenance services, especially when special lifting is the main challenge. We work in abroad range of industries, with projects worldwide.
About The Job
Do you want to be the technical heart and brain of our company and are you looking for dynamic international projects? Then you are the Project Engineer we are looking for! As a Project Engineer you will organize the engineering part for Conbit lifting structures and solutions. You are the organizational heart and brain of the project team. You work closely together with the Structural Engineer and the CAD-Engineer to find the best solution on challenging projects. A few focus points are:
· Design solutions for challenging (lifting) jobs all over the world;
· Design 3D models and 2D layouts of lifting solutions and structures;
· Organize engineering part for challenging projects;
· Create, evaluate and adjust a design;
· Create method statements and engineering planning;
· Identify risk in an early stage of the project;
· Ensure that the design or operation is safe, feasible and economic.
· Communicate with other disciplines involved in projects
(project management / construction)
To be successful as a Project Engineer within Conbit we are looking for a candidate who has strong organizational skills, a good technical insight and who is striving for the best results. Next to that you recognize yourself in the following points:
· 4+ years of experience as mechanical/structural engineer
(in offshore industry)
· Bachelor’s degree in either structural or mechanical engineering;
· Excellent oral and written English skills;
· Preferably 3D modelling skills and 2D drafting skills;
· Knowledge of tolerances, fabrication and constructability;
· Designing skills;
· Planning skills.
· Analytical and responsible team player
· Willingness to travel (frequently)
· €3.500,- / €4.500,- gross monthly salary (depending on experience)
· Dynamic work environment
· 30 days of holiday based on a 40 hour workweek
· Pension agreement with limited support from the employee
· Possibility to follow external course / training
We are more than happy to start discussing a bright and productive future between Conbit and you! If you feel the same, please apply by sending your resumé to email@example.com. Or give us a call at +31657934056.
We are looking forward to welcome you at the office soon!