Conbit specializes in lifting and handling in the offshore industry. We offer engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and maintenance services, especially when special lifting is the main challenge. We work in abroad range of industries, with projects worldwide.
Summary of the role
· Project Manager in an international project environment.
· €4.100,- / €5.000,- gross monthly salary(depending on experience)
· Working in Eindhoven, The Netherlands
About The Job
Project Managers at Conbit are responsible for multiple disciplines, all working together towards a common goal; delivering a project to the full satisfaction of our clients: Safely, on time, and within budget. You use your experience to guide and motivate your team towards a successful result. You will combine your technical knowledge with your people skills to manage internal and external stakeholders, wishes, and expectations. A few focus points are:
· Ensure compliance with contract documents, (quality) standards, safety, and environmental regulations, quality plans, specifications, guidelines, and benchmarks valid and applicable to the project
· Monitor and control scope, project finance, and schedule
· Discuss and challenge the technical requirements with the client and your team
· Assist in proposals/tenders
· Maintain contact with clients and other stakeholders
· Install and maintain project reporting
· Lead the Quality & HSSE culture within your team