TYPICAL TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analyze and screen on legal and compliance, opportunities and threats
· Draft commercial agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights
· Serve as one of the key negotiators regarding terms and conditions.
· Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management
· Respond to all legal claims and legal inquires
Incidentally, (co)select, instruct and coordinate the activities of external lawyers and law firms.
REQUIREDLEVEL OF EDUCATION
Master’s degree in business law discipline
· Legal Affairs – Contracting business
· Contract Management, advanced understanding
· International taxes
· Business insurance
· 5 Year in contractor business, or equivalent.
· Offshore industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Contract review and amendment
· Managing contracts
· Assess insurances
· Commercial drive
· Willingness to travel
· Eager to learn in broad business perspective (legal, taxes, insurance, finance)
Job is part-time: 8 – 24 hours
Any questions you may have on this position can be directed to Bram van Oirschot at firstname.lastname@example.org.